Greetings from the Rogue Dental Team!
We are greatly looking forward to seeing our patients again! The good news is that the mandate which limited non-emergent care until June 15th has been lifted, however, we do face some challenges in replenishing our PPE supply which prevents us from operating at full capacity right away.
Please keep in mind that we have always had very high standards regarding infection control. Our goal is to uphold the safety and health of our team members and extended dental family. In continuing with that tradition, we would like you to be aware of some of the new protocols and/or refinements that you may encounter at your next appointment.
- We have spent considerable time sourcing supplies such as: masks, gloves, face shields and gowns, which our team will utilize with every patient.
- Less appointments will be scheduled each day, limiting the number of patients in the office to one or two at any given time. Please be aware that available appointment times may be temporarily limited.
- You may be asked to remain in your vehicle and notify us by phone or text of your arrival.
- We ask that patients come by themselves to appointments with the exception of minors and those needing assistance. One guardian or caregiver may assist the patient into the office, however will not be permitted in the operatory and must wait in their vehicle until notified.
- You will be required to answer a wellness questionnaire via text prior to your appointment. A team member will subsequently record your temperature.
- Our team members will also participate in a daily wellness screening.
- For your convenience, a hand sanitizer dispenser has been placed at the entrance of the building.
- Reading materials and some chairs have been removed from the reception area. Our goal is to have patients taken directly back to the treatment room.
- We have added several air purifiers throughout the office.
- A “sneeze” guard has been installed at the front desk. Please adhere to the distancing markers placed on the ground.
- We do encourage patients to use the restroom prior to their arrival. Access to the office facilities may be limited due to additional cleaning cycles.
- Our current policy does not require you wear a face mask to your appointment, however you may choose to wear one.
Due to the additional time required for infection control and the spacing provided between patient appointments, we will not be able to accommodate any late arrivals.
We are so grateful for the support of our wonderful patients during this unprecedented time. Your messages of care and concern while the office was closed has helped sustain our team until we could reopen. We are doing our best to return phone calls and reschedule appointments in a timely manner; we ask for your continued patience and understanding.
Yours in health,
Dr. Leong and the Rogue Dental Team