Greetings from the Rogue Dental Team!
Thank you to all of our wonderful patients who have made our re-opening a positive experience. We have greatly appreciated your kindness and understanding as we navigate through new protocols that will help maintain the high level of safety standards we have always adhered to. Our priority is the continued health and wellness of our patients, team members and community!
As systems and requirements evolve, we will do our best to keep you informed on what you can expect when you visit our office for your dental appointment. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, fewer patients are being scheduled each day. That means that available appointment times may be temporarily limited. The more flexibility you have, the sooner we will be able to schedule you.
What to Expect:
- Each team member participates in a daily wellness screening.
- We are currently asking that you check in for your appointment from your car. Call or text us upon your arrival and we will give you further instruction.
- Please come alone to your appointment. One parent will be permitted per child; a mask is required to remain in the office. One caretaker may assist a patient to the treatment area and will then be asked to leave.
- Patients will be required to complete a wellness screening prior to each appointment. Treatment may be postponed for someone with an elevated risk, symptoms of, or exposure to Covid-19.
- Upon entering the treatment room, you will be asked to wash your hands, use an antiseptic rinse, and have your temperature recorded.
- For your convenience, a hand sanitizer dispenser has been placed at the entrance of the building and in the common areas of the office.
- Reading materials and most chairs have been removed from the reception area. Our goal is to have patients taken directly back to the treatment room.
- We have added air purifiers in each treatment room and throughout the office.
- A “sneeze” guard has been installed at the front desk. Please adhere to the distancing markers placed on the ground.
- We do encourage patients to use the restroom prior to their arrival. Access to the office facilities may be limited due to additional cleaning cycles.
- Please bring a mask to wear in the common areas of the office, otherwise one may be purchased for $1.00.
- In the unfortunate event that Rogue Dental encounters PPE supply chain issues, you may receive a call from us to reschedule your appointment. If you have an appointment that was scheduled prior to the pandemic, and is after June 15th, we may call and ask you to adjust your arrival time to allow for safer appointment spacing.
Due to the additional time required for infection control and the spacing provided between patient appointments, we will not be able to accommodate any late arrivals.
We are so grateful for the support of our wonderful patients during this unprecedented time. Your messages of care and concern while the office was closed has helped sustain our team until we could reopen. We are doing our best to return phone calls and reschedule appointments in a timely manner; we ask for your continued patience and understanding.
Yours in health,
Dr. Leong and the Rogue Dental Team