Greetings from the Rogue Dental Team!
Thank you to all of our wonderful patients! We greatly appreciated your kindness and understanding as we navigate through the protocols that will help maintain the high level of safety standards we have always adhered to. Our priority is the continued health and wellness of our patients, team members and community!
As systems and requirements evolve, we will do our best to keep you informed on what you can expect when you visit our office for your dental appointment. To adhere to social distancing guidelines, fewer patients are being scheduled each day. That means that available appointment times may be temporarily limited. The more flexibility you have, the sooner we will be able to schedule you.
What to Expect:
- We are currently asking that you check in for your appointment from your car. Call or text us upon your arrival and we will give you further instruction.
- Please come alone to your appointment. One parent will be permitted per child; a mask is required to remain in the office. One caretaker may assist a patient to the treatment area and will then be asked to leave.
- Patients will be asked screening questions prior to their appointment. Treatment may be postponed for someone with an elevated risk, symptoms of, or exposure to Covid-19.
- For your convenience, a hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the office.
- It is asked that social distancing be maintained in the reception area. Signage has been placed on the chairs to help guide this. Reading material is no longer available. Our goal is to have patients taken directly back to the treatment room.
- We have added air purifiers in each treatment room and throughout the office.
- A “sneeze” guard has been installed at the front desk. Please adhere to the distancing markers placed on the ground.
- Please wear a mask into the office, regardless of your vaccination status. If you do not have a mask with you, one will be provided.
- In the unfortunate event that Rogue Dental encounters PPE supply chain issues, you may receive a call from us to reschedule your appointment.
- Due to staffing shortages or scheduling changes, we may call and ask you to adjust your appointment time. We ask for your patience and understanding as we try to safely care for all of our patients as efficiently as possible.
- If you become ill or have been exposed or diagnosed with Covid-19 prior to your appointment, please kindly call the office to reschedule.
Due to the additional time required for infection control and the spacing provided between patient appointments, we will not be able to accommodate any late arrivals.
We are so grateful for the support of our wonderful patients during this unprecedented time.
Yours in health,
Dr. Leong and the Rogue Dental Team